Father’s Day can be enjoyed in so many ways from just relaxing at home to a day’s worth of activities and fun. The Lehigh Valley has a variety of things you can do with dad this year that will allow him to see how much he is appreciated for all he does throughout the year.
Here’s a list of ways you can spend Father’s Day with dad in the Lehigh Valley:
1. Let dad relax at home for the entire day, catering to him of course! If you’re spending the day at home, he’s going to need to eat, so this is your chance to show off your cooking skills and make him breakfast, lunch, dinner, and of course one of these unique Father’s Day cakes.
2. Take dad golfing at one of the many golf courses in the Lehigh Valley.
3. Head to Coca Cola Park in Allentown for the Durham Bulls vs. Lehigh Valley IronPigs game from 1:35 pm to 4:35 pm.
4. Go to America On Wheels Auto Museum for the event, Cars That Were Stars on Exhibit at America On Wheels Museum, an exhibit that showcases a unique collection of cars that were featured in major motion pictures or television series, from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
5. Also at America On Wheels Auto Museum on Father’s Day weekend is the “Hoods Up” event, where you and dad can get a glimpse of what’s under the hood’s at the museum. This event is both Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
6. Bring Dad to Leaf Restaurant and Cigar Bar this Father’s Day weekend for food, drinks and cigars! Leaf is located at 90 Mort Drive in Easton.
7. Does the dad in your life like blues? If so, bring him to the 7th Annual Lehigh River Blues Jam at Catasauqua Park on Saturday from 2 – 10 pm and Sunday from 12 – 7 pm.
8. Take dad to one of the 50 best restaurants in the Lehigh Valley for either lunch, dinner, or both!
10. Treat dad to an outdoor adventure at Hawk Mountain.
11. Spend some or all of the day at the Sands Casino in Bethlehem.
12. Go fishing.
No matter how you choose to spend Father’s Day with the special dad in your life, make it memorable and fun, after all, it is his day!
Contact Barb Bottitta for any and all of your Lehigh Valley area questions, as well as real estate needs, as I am always happy to help in any way that I can! You can also connect with me on my Facebook Page for events and happenings in the Lehigh Valley area, as well as home ownership tips, real estate market updates, and so much more!
Here’s a look at the homes for sale in the Lehigh Valley.