I’ve been married to my husband, Lou, for over 40 years and we have two grown children: Lisa and Matt and two grandsons, Ethan and Aiden. When not working with my clients, I enjoy spending time with family and friends, cooking, reading, doing crossword puzzles and traveling to new places. I’ve posted the following pictures on this page to help you to let you see me outside of my role as Realtor.
For more information on my professional credentials, please see my resume below.
Barb's Resume ▾
* Independent Real Estate professional
* Top 1% of agents nationwide
* Multi-million dollar salesperson for 16 consecutive years
* Average of 70 homes sold per year
* Hall of Fame Award recipient
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS AND DESIGNATIONS:
A COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE
Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) since 1998 – A benchmark of excellence enjoyed by less than one percent of the top real estate professionals in North America. This elite group has been identified by the Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council (REBAC) of the National Association of Realtors (NAR) for unparalleled service, work ethic, and integrity to real estate buyers.
Certified New Home Sales Professional (CSP) since 1994 – An intense, 32-hour course to enhance the creative selling techniques of the new home sales professional and reinforce the relationship among the broker, buyer, and new home builder.
Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) since 1991 – A coveted designation earned by the top four percent of all National Realtors by the Residential Sales Council of the National Association of Realtors (NAR). These outstanding realtors have demonstrated expertise in applied residential real estate marketing.
Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI) since 1990 – A 90-hour course emphasizing impeccable service in residential, investment, and construction marketing as well as available mortgage programs.
Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) since 2007 – A relatively new real estate designation, SRS designees are trained seller advocates that understand that negotiation skills are critical to a successful transaction. SRS agents are trained to attain the best possible outcome during sales negotiations.They are also trained in the latest print and web marketing methods.
- Allentown Lehigh County Board of Realtors (ALCBR) (1988 – 1995)
- Director of Allentown Lehigh County Board of Realtors (1993, 1994)
- Director of Education for ALCBR (1993, 1994)
- Director of Special Events ALCBR (1993, 1994)
- Lehigh Valley Association of Realtors (1995 – present)
- Pennsylvania Association of Realtors (PAR); Director PAR (1993, 1994)
- National Association of Realtors (1988 to present)
AWARDS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame,
- RE/MAX Platinum Award,
- Gold Award, PAR Excellence(1992-1994);
- Lifetime PAR Excellence Member (1994)
- Multi-Million Dollar Sales Award since 1988
- RE/MAX Real Estate Top Producer (1996 through 2004)
- Top 10 Producer throughout Lehigh Valley RE/MAX offices (1996 through 2004)
- Keller Williams Partner and Top Producer since 2005
- Lehigh Valley resident for over 40 years; member of Allentown Rotary
- Past member of Board of Directors, YW/YMCA
- Past Member of Board of Directors, Habitat for Humanity
- Director of local homeowners association, 1993-1998
- Member of the Child Advocacy Council Board since 2006
BA, King’s College, Wilkes Barre, PA, plus numerous real estate educational programs.
Community and Professional Contributions
- Board member of the Lehigh Valley Child Women of the Child Advocacy Center (WoCAC)
- long-time member of the Allentown Rotary
- past chairperson of the Keller Williams Education Committee and an active trainer in the Allentown Keller Williams office
- past member of the Board of Directors, Lehigh Valley YW/YMCA
- past member of the Board of Directors, Lehigh Valley Habitat for Humanity